Re: [AMBER] error message about memory in antechamber

From: Guoxiong Su <scorpian.susu.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 14:26:20 -0500

Dear Dr. Case,

At first I try to use Amber 10 to create the parameter and topology file of
my organic molecule, however mopac in Amber 10 can only handle 200 atoms.
Then I used AmberTools 1.4 which use SQM to calculate the energy and the
charges, but it came with memory problem. So I am wondering that can I
compile the latest version of mopac (mopac 2009), which can deal with more
than 10000 atoms, with the Amber 10 or AmberTools 1.4? Thank you very much
and hope for your reply.

Sincerely,
Guoxiong