[AMBER] restrain group specification for GPU

From: Qizhi Cui <Qizhi.Cui.bri.nrc.ca>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 11:40:11 -0400

Hello Amber GPU users,

I tried to run pmemd.cuda at MD heating step where I have two residues
groups to be restrained as following:

Hold the solute fixed
20.0
RES 1 848
RES 937 939
END
END

The first group is for solute. The second group is for three crystal water.

After submitting the job, I immediately got the following error
messages and the program stopped.

Error: unspecified launch failure launching kernel kPMEGetGridWeights

or

Error: unspecified launch failure launching kernel kNLClearCellBoundaries

If I only keep the first restrain group, there is no problem. I wonder
if someone have similar experience and what cause the problem.

Thanks,
Qizhi