Re: [AMBER] Amber: saveamberparm error

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 07:48:24 -0400

On Mon, Aug 09, 2010, Karan Mehra wrote:

> When I try to prepare a prmtop and crd file for a pdb (2CRT) the following
> error messages occur:
>
> Error: can't find parameter for bond CT-O

You don't give many details about exactly what you did. A CT-O bond would
likely be in an ether or something(??), which doesn't exist in a standard
protein. So you should probably look at the ligands or other non-standard
parts of the PDB file. If you don't see the problem, you have to give
details; remember the general rule: don't say what you intended to do ("try to
prepare a prmtop and crd file...."), but way what you actually did (e.g. "ran
tleap with these commands") and what the error messages were.

....dac