Re: [AMBER] error when compiling pmemd

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 06:06:44 -0700

Hi Jorgen,

> the error message is
>
> module gbl_constants_mod
>
> implicit none
>
> ! Global constants:
> end module gbl_constants_mod
> make[1]: *** [gbl_constants.o] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/Programs/amber10/src/pmemd/src'
> make: *** [install] Error 2

This is an extremely weird error message since it is not actually an error
message it is simply echoing the file to the screen. I suspect there are
issues with your precompiler. Can you please post your config.h file along
with details of your system, gcc, cpp versions etc. Also please confirm that
you can compile the rest of AMBER fine using your current login and
environment setup - try it again just to be sure.

Also did you apply all of the bugfixes?

All the best
Ross

/\