Re: [AMBER] Solid surface simulation in Amber - the recommended approach ?

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2010 03:26:22 +0200

Dear all it seems that for my problems with surface stabilisation is
responsible

ibelly incompatibility with Langevin thermostat ( ntt=3 ) which I usually
prefer.

With ntt=1 seems crystal stabilisation OK, in another words ibelly works as

one suppose it should work.

Best wishes,

   Marek

http://www.opera.com/mail/