Re: [AMBER] RDPARM

From: Philippe Pinard <pp_amber17.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 14:32:10 -0700 (PDT)

the parameters of my molecule were obtained from gaff since i used antechamber.
Does this mean as you mentionned, my prmtop file will not contain vdw for n3 and
n? so I should add them in an additional frcmod file?

Also I want to printout the global frcmod (to be sure what is considered
exactly by the code) file for my residues built with antechamber, using command:
$AMBERHOME/exe/parmchk -i cen.prepin -f prepi -o cen.frcmod -a Y
(I added -a Y) but nothing happened.

Another question, where do I find please the definition on how types have been
assigned in gaff, exple n3, n2 n etc?

Thanks a lot
for your help with this