[AMBER] Mistake in using amber

From: Rilei Yu <yulaomao1983.yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 08:55:47 +0800 (CST)

Dear amber users,

Do anyone has such painful experience? When you spend several weeks to finish your MD, and try to analysis the trajectory. You may replace your MD trajectory file by a mistake! For example, re-submit a job that has been done before. As a result, you have to re-do this job again!

In fact, I have done this for several times. Prior to using amber, I used Gromacs which can well deal with this problem. Currently, when I use amber, I often make such mistake. Can anyone give some suggestions or do more to further improve this distinguished program?

Best wishes,

Rilei Yu