[AMBER] antechamber

From: Philippe Pinard <pp_amber17.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 11:56:26 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Amber Users

I am using antechamber for one residu of a polymer containing 65 atoms.
When I do this command
$AMBERHOME/exe/antechamber -i cen.pdb -fi pdb -o cen.prepin -fo prepi -c bcc -s
2 -nc 0
I get this error message:

Warning: the assigned bond types may be wrong, please :
(1) double check the structure (the connectivity) and/or
(2) adjust atom valence penalty parameters in APS.DAT, and/or
(3) increase MAXVASTATE in define.h and recompile bondtype.C
(4) increase PSCUTOFF in define.h and recompile bondtype.C
    Be cautious, use a large value of PSCUTOFF (>10) will significantly increase
the computer time
Error: cannot run "/opt/software/SGI/AMBER/amber9/exe/bondtype -i
ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC0 -o ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC -f ac -j full" in
judgebondtype() of antechamber.c properly, exit

When I change bcc to gas I get the same error.
I added -c bcc -j 5
$AMBERHOME/exe/antechamber -i cen.pdb -fi pdb -o cen.prepin -fo prepi -c bcc -s
2 -j 5 -nc 0

I get another error message:
otal number of electrons: 274; net charge: 0

Running: $AMBERHOME/exe/divcon
/opt/software/SGI/intel/mkl/10.0.3.020/lib/em64t/libmkl_mc.so: undefined symbol:
mkl_blas_xddot
 Error: cannot run "$AMBERHOME/exe/divcon" of bcc() in charge.c properly, exit

Antechamber only works for -c gas -j 5
I really do not understand why is this happening, all elements are O, N, C, and
H.

Later, using the prepin file, I used parmchk
$AMBERHOME/exe/parmchk -i cen.prepin -f prepi -o cen.frcmod -a Y
’-a Y’ : this is to prints out all
force field parameters used by the input molecule, but instead i get only few
angles for the missing ff parameters in leaprc.gaff.

Is my command wrong? (-a Y)

thanks for any comments on these matters.