[AMBER] conversion of the CYANA upl into amber format: QE, QD of Tyr and Phe

From: Francesca Cantini <cantini.cerm.unifi.it>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 18:35:31 +0200

Hi all,

I would like to ask you how can I convert the upl constraints of
cyana of QE and/or QD of TYR and PHE residues in amber format. I have
seen that in the file map.DG-amber there is only QB or QD for the
geminal protons but in the case of TYR or PHE there aren't QE or QD.
For the latter case in the map.DG-amber a CG or HD (CZ or HE) is
present. It is correct if I use these one? Do I need to modify the
PDB file ? They are treated as geminal protons?

Can I add QE in the map.DG-amber file?

Thanks a lot

Francesca