Re: [AMBER] RESP "too many charge-group constraints" error

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 23:04:11 +0200

Quoting Justine Shaw <j-shaw.northwestern.edu>:

> Thanks for reply. I believe the version of RESP I am using is included with
> the AMBER10 package. That shoudl be current enough, yea?

If I remember in the AmberTools 1.4 the values of maxq, maxlgr, maxmol
& qtol have been set to these in
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/RED/resp/

AmberTools 1.4 goes with Amber 11. right ?

or simply use http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/RED/resp/
see http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/RED/resp/README

regards, Francois