Re: [AMBER] very high and unstable RMSD

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 16:56:51 -0400

Hello,

How do you know this is the wrong behavior? Again, have you visualized your
system to see what's happening? Are all other parameters besides the
constant pH parameters the same between both simulations? Have you applied
all of the bug fixes? This was particularly a problem before bug fixes for
constant pH were submitted.

Hope this helps,
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,