Re: [AMBER] compile ambertools on mac

From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mjhsieh.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 14:32:53 -0700

Dear Adelene,

If you take a look at $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/fftw2_config.log, you
should be able to find out the testing of gfortran/F77 failed and the
configure automatically disabled fortran support of fftw2. I am still
working on what might also cause this other than confirmed 10.4.x
issue.

It should be helpful if you can post/attach this portion of the log so
that we can figure something out. The output of 'gcc -v' and 'gfortran
-v' might also help.

Best,
--
Mengjuei