Re: [AMBER] Permission to post Admin processes?

From: Marc Moreau <jebnor.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 14:33:32 -0600

What I want to do is post my entire build, install and test of Amber
11 on my system. The system I have is older and I have some work
arounds regarding compiling gcc, mpich2 and Amber 11. I come from an
open source background where I can post by build process without
restriction. I would like to ensure that I can do the same with
regards Amber. I don't want to post code or reveal internal
algorithms of Amber, but I may repost install processes from the
Amber/AmberTools manuals ( with references to them ).

Is this permitted?

-- Marc