Re: [AMBER] atomic radii of ions

From: Xioling Chuang <xioling_c.hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 17:27:52 +0200

Dear Prof.Case,

Thank you very much for answer, that really helps. Anyway, I have one more question.

For program PTRAJ, I tried to add option "dumpq" and "parse" after command "trajout file.pdb pdb". I found that the radii of some hydrogens (e.g. H5T of DNA) obtained from "dumpq" is 0.0, and also there is no parse radii for K+ ion when I used option "parse". What is the kind of radii printed in the file.pdb when one uses option "dumpq"?

Thank you again for your kindness.

Best,

Xioling