Re: [AMBER] clustering analysis changes my coordinates

From: Geoffrey Wood <gwood.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 11:14:28 -0400

So I looked through the code and it doesn't matter if you are using the rms or dme metric, but it seems to realign to the centroid after every pass (in the means algorithm anyway) not just at the end of the algorithm once it has stopped assigning points. This means realigning after the clustering has finished doesn't help because points are assigned based on the alignment at each pass. Again someone with more knowledge than me may want to confirm this.
  commented these instances out and it does what I am expecting it to do.