Re: [AMBER] clustering analysis changes my coordinates

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 10:46:04 -0400

Someone more knowledgeable about clustering in Ptraj may want to chime
in here, but I suspect that you're using 'rms' as your distance
metric, and I the RMS functionality in ptraj does indeed change around
coordinates during the course of the RMSD calculation (that is to say
inside the function itself). So I don't think this can be prevented.
Maybe you could realign the frames after clustering?