Re: [AMBER] FATAL: Atom .R<LIG 1184>.A<CAA 1> does not have a type.

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 11:10:56 -0400

Hello,

A slight modification to Professor Case's statement. In this case, you made an off library, so he residue name in DXQ.lib or whatever you called it must be the same as that residue's name in the pdb you're loading. It looks like it's called LIG in the pdb, but not in the off file. You can just change the residue name in the pdb to match the library for each atom in that residue.

Hope this helps,

Jason Swails
Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida