Re: [AMBER] mm_pbsa.pl in PARALLEL - part 3

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 10:59:52 -0400

Hello,

As Bill said, MMPBSA.py can be used with amber9, you just have to apply the bug fixes to both amber and mmpbsa. To get entropy to work, you have to use ambertools1.4. You may also have to edit the pb input file for pb calculations, I can't remember. You can also get the parallel version working for the python script.

The perl script can be run in parallel by using the variable PARALLEL #, where # is the number of processors. This is only available in amber11, though.

Hope this helps,

Jason Swails
Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida