Re: [AMBER] ptraj (AT 1.4) hiccups with gzipped trajectory files

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 09:37:47 -0400

I have a new patch that fixes the gzip issue. This patch supersedes
the patch 'ptraj_2010-07-08-fixEndian.patch'.

Before applying this patch, if you have already applied the
'ptraj_2010-07-08-fixEndian.patch' you must remove it by copying the
attached backup.io.c to $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/ptraj/io.c.

Instructions for applying this patch are located at the head of the
patch file. Let me know if there are any issues with the patch.

-Dan

Daniel R. Roe
Postdoctoral Associate
SAS - Chemistry & Chemical Biology