Re: [AMBER] NAB rdparm seg fault

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 09:02:31 -0400

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010, Josh Berryman wrote:

> I have to own up that I have been using nab a little bit differently to the
> way it was probably intended, as a library of useful functions callable from
> C++ programs rather than as a self-contained programming language.

Just a quick additional note to others that may be doing similar things. In
addition to setting nabout, there is one other "magic" thing the nab compiler
does: it sets up some mpi initialization when the code is compiled with MPI.

So: if you are using libsff.a as a library, with MPI turned on, do this:
compile a simple nab program (or look at the ones in
$AMBERHOME/AmberTools/test/nab), and look at the C program that is produced.
This will indicate the things you would have to put into a home-brewed driver
program.

....dac