[AMBER] problem with tleap and xleap

From: moacyr comar <mcomjr.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 11:05:38 -0300

Dear Amber users.

I use Amber 9 installed on intel quad core with OS Linux Fedora 13. The
program compilled well, but when I run the test.serial, there is a message
like "problem with leap". So, I try run the tleap or xleap, again with no
sucess. In these cases I receive the massage "Segmentation fault [core
dumped]".

However, there are a weird thing. When a load the leaprc.gaff force field ,
both tleap and xleap works fine, but with any other force field I have had
the above message.

So, I don't have any idea what is going on in this case. I have tried a lot
of thigs to fix it, but no sucess at all. If anyone can give me any hint, it
will be very welcome!

Anyway, best regards to all!!!!!

--
Prof. Dr. Moacyr Comar Junior
Universidade Federal de São João del Rei