Re: [AMBER] error 126 when install AmberTool1.4

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 12:34:09 -0400

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010, Yan Gao wrote:

> *file yacc*
> it showed:
> *yacc: ELF 64-bit LSB executable, x86-64, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically
> linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.6.9, not stripped*

This is *not* a Windows file, but a Linux one. I'm not sure how it showed
up inside a cygwin set of subdirectories, but you need to remove it (and
any other Linux executables). If you were using this set of directories
earlier on the Linux machine, I'd recommend untarring your Amber tar files
into a fresh directory to compile under Cygwin: there may be other Linux
files around that would get in the way as well.

....dac