Re: [AMBER] xleap error

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.EDU>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 10:16:28 -0700

> I then recompiled without errors and ran all tests, again
> without errors. I checked the log file of tests and I could
> not find any comments about looking for X11 libraries. Sleap
> and tleap ran fine as shown in test output, but I could not
> find any xleap tests.

Xleap is a graphics program so doesn't lend itself to scripted
tests. X11 libs are needed at the compilation stage. Typically
one would install them by installing an X developer pkg with
apt-get, yum, or whatever package installer the local version
of *nix uses. (Sorry, don't know the pkg names.)

Bill