[AMBER] segmentation fault

From: David A. Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 13:37:32 -0400

On Tue, Jul 06, 2010, Jagdeesh C wrote:

> Thank you Professor Case. I have followed what you have mentioned.
>
> 1) I ran the attached file and here is the output I got
>
> ./Run.dhfr.min_prcg
> Segmentation fault
> ./Run.dhfr.min_prcg: Program error

OK...that means the result isn't anything special about your system.

> 3) Compiler/Compiler version
> gfortran
> Thread model: posix
> gcc version 4.1.2 20080704 (Red Hat 4.1.2-44)
>
> Os CentOS release 5.3

I think we can still access a machine with gcc4.1.2 to try to reproduce
this. But you might really think about upgrading to gcc44, which RedHat
now has as a package. There are certainly other parts of sander that are
known to fail with that version of gcc/gfortran.

Thanks again for the report.

...dac