Re: [AMBER] Adding Ions.

From: Dean Cuebas <deancuebas.missouristate.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 23:29:39 -0500

Add the water first, then add the cations and anions separately.

Hope this helps

Dean
"If we begin with certainty, we shall end with doubt; but if we are content
to begin with doubt, then we shall end in certainty."
­ Stanislavski

Dr. Dean Cuebas dac012f.missouristate.edu,
Ph 417-836-8567 FAX 417-836-5507
Dept. of Chemistry, Missouri State University
Springfield, Missouri 65897