[AMBER] AmberTools installation in Cygwin

From: Yan Gao <yan.gao.2001.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 20:12:03 -0700

Hi there,

I am installing AmberTool1.2 in Cygwin 1.7 (I installed everything for
Cygwin).

After setting the environment,
I use below command:
*./configure_at -cygwin gcc*

I got below warnings:
*Warning: the X11 libraries are not in the usual location !
     To search for them try the command: locate libXt
     On Fedora Core 5 install an xorg-x11-devel package.
     On RedHat8 install an XFree86-devel package.
     For the moment Amber will be configured not to build XLEaP. *

(It compiled ok though for AmberTool1.2 and Amber10 afterwards)

May I know how can I compile/build XLEaP? Thanks! I am learning amber using
tutorials, and it seems that XLEaP is an important tool.

I checked and found that I have in my cygwin (I idid a full installation for
cygwin)
libXt at /cygwin/lib
libXext at /cygwin/lib

I have tried followings:
1.re-installed cygwin, nothing changes
2.link the libXt and linXext files, but it does not work
*ln -s /lib/libXt /usr/lib/libXt.so
ln -s /lib/libXext /usr/lib/libXext.so*

Regards,
--