Re: [AMBER] force field parameter and resp charge calculation

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 08:57:41 +0200

Dear Xueping Chin,

> Thank you very much for your information......but i found that the tutorial
> is a little bit too complicated....maybe i need sometime to
> digest.....thanks anyway.

Yes I am aware this tutorial is too long... but RESP charge derivation
is affected by many parameters and present many applications: this is
why it is so long. but you are definitively right, it is too
lonnnng... do not hesitate to ask questions, I always try to help...

the MiniHowto might help as well
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-1.php#1

regards, Francois

           F.-Y. Dupradeau