[AMBER] ptraj.MPI in Ambertools1.4 : Compression is not currently supported for parallel ptraj

From: M. Reza Ganjalikhany <ganjalikhany.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 05:52:28 -0400

Hello all,

I want to analyze my compressed trajectory files in Ambertools1.4 with
ptraj.MPI but
I got the following massage when I used mdcrd.gz files:

PTRAJ: Processing input from file new-analysis.in

PTRAJ: trajin calb_wat_md1.mdcrd.gz
  Checking coordinates: calb_wat_md1.mdcrd.gz
Compression is not currently supported for parallel ptraj.
trajin calb_wat_md1.mdcrd.gz ignored; could not open file
(calb_wat_md1.mdcrd.gz)
        Could not process trajectory calb_wat_md1.mdcrd.gz

PTRAJ: trajin calb_wat_md2.mdcrd.gz
  Checking coordinates: calb_wat_md2.mdcrd.gz
Compression is not currently supported for parallel ptraj.
trajin calb_wat_md2.mdcrd.gz ignored; could not open file
(calb_wat_md2.mdcrd.gz)
        Could not process trajectory calb_wat_md2.mdcrd.gz

Is there any way to use mdcrd.gz file in ptraj.MPI?

Thank you in advance,
M. Reza