Re: [AMBER] restraint during constant pH

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 01:05:50 -0400

You can set the mdvel flag to print out velocities and check for yourself.
It will vibrate around its initial location. Don't forget that every single
atom is restrained with a harmonic potential already -- to any atom they're
bonded to and that is 2 bonds away, yet they still acquire velocities.
Also, if the restraints are weak enough, the coordinates will be able to
migrate a couple angstroms here and there (since they should be weaker than
a bond I'd say).

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Graduate Student