Re: [AMBER] pre-processing of trajectories

From: <hannes.loeffler.stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 20:41:24 +0100

You would see imaging artefacts as a "break-up" of molecules. If your protein is, however, defined as a single molecule its structure would stay intact because imaging is done one a per molecule basis. In that case you can savely skip the centering/imageing part since you want to do RMS fitting for the PCA anyway.