Re: [AMBER] Unknown clustering algorithm_ptraj_ambertools1.4

From: Dwight McGee <dwight.mcgee.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 10:18:42 -0400

Hi
cluster out testcluster representative pdb \
  average pdb average-linkage clusters 5 rms .CA

*remove the dash between average-linkage and it should work fine
*cluster out testcluster representative pdb \
  average pdb averagelinkage clusters 5 rms .CA
*
Good luck
*
On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 9:56 AM, <moitrayee.mbu.iisc.ernet.in> wrote:

> Dear Amber Users,
>
> I am trying to use the clustering algorithms in ptraj to cluster MD
> trajectories. I am using the following script: (as given in the manual)
>
> #!/bin/sh
>
> /soft/amber11/exe/ptraj 2zni.prm.top << EOF
>
> trajin /mnt/disk/rad_gyr_dhpylrs/sys0/CRD/2zni.0030_0040.crd
> trajin /mnt/disk/rad_gyr_dhpylrs/sys0/CRD/2zni.0040_0050.crd
>
> cluster out testcluster representative pdb \
> average pdb average-linkage clusters 5 rms .CA
>
> I get a warning as pasted below:
>
> PTRAJ: cluster out testcluster representative pdb average pdb
> average-linkage
> clusters 5 rms .CA
> WARNING in ptraj(), cluster: Unknown clustering algorithm!
> [No output trajectory specified (trajout)]
>
> PTRAJ: Successfully read the input file.
> Coordinate processing will occur on 470 frames.
> Summary of I/O and actions follows:
> and so on...
>
> Please suggest me where I am going wrong.
>
> Thanks a lot in advance.
>
> Sincere Regards,
> Moitrayee

> believed to be clean.

T. Dwight McGee Jr.
Quantum Theory Project
University of Florida
Graduate Student
dwight.mcgee.gmail.com
"Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created
them."
               Albert Einstein