[AMBER] Is AmberTools 1.4 compatible with AMBER10?

From: Catein Catherine <askamber23.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 00:14:04 +0800

Dear Jason and amber fans,

Thanks for your comments. Is AmberTools 1.4 compatible with AMBER 10?

I have a system with both DNA and protein, should I call up both ff99SB and ff99bsc.0?

How can I call up the ff99bsc.0? Should I type "source leaprc.ff99bsc.0" in the xleap window? Or should I call up the xleap window using other command lines? Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Cat