Re: [AMBER] Creating topology files for protein-ligand complex

From: Heather Condurso <condurso.bc.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 23:26:28 -0400

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! I knew it had to be a silly
problem like that! I actually tried to saveoff the lib file with the
residue name in caps, but I tried to name the file with CAPS to
distinguish which also made it fail for other reasons, but OMG thank
you!

~Heather

On Jun 16, 2010, at 10:51 PM, case wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 15, 2010, Heather Condurso wrote:
>

>>> loadoff ye1.lib
>>> complex = loadpdb 2NP9S_trunc.pdb
>> Unknown residue: YE1 number: 423 type: Terminal/beginning
>
> Residue names are case sensitive. In "ye1.lib" the residue name is
> "ye1",
> whereas in the pdb file it is "YE1".
>
>> Unknown residue: OXY number: 424 type: Nonterminal
>
> You also have a residue in the pdb called "OXY" (looks like
> dioxygen). You
> will need to make a library file for this as well.
>
> ....dac

Heather Condurso
UF- Department of Chemistry
Bruner Lab