Re: [AMBER] frcdump for CHARMM

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 02:44:26 -0700

Hi Thomas,

> At http://ambermd.org/bugfixes/10.0/bugfix.26 and
> http://ambermd.org/doc10/AmberTools.pdf it is claimed that c36a2
> (CHARMM) has
> a frcdump command which matches the output of a debug option of AMBER.
>
> My c36a2 source code (and compiled code) know nothing of frcdump and
> neither
> do the CHARMM forums apparently. How does one obtain a CHARMM version
> which is
> capable of producing the desired output?

This functionality was added to Prof. Charlie Brooks' Charmm development
tree and as such should have made it into the main release but clearly
didn't for reasons I don't know. I am cc'ing Mike Crowley and Mike Garrahan
on this who should be able to provide you with the necessary patches or let
you know which release version of charmm the functionality was added to.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/