Re: [AMBER] how can i run min.in heat.in density.in equil.in as one sander job?

From: vaibhav dixit <vaibhavadixit.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 14:27:00 +0530

Actually we have amber10 installed on a HPC cluster where we can access it
only through a portal which allows to submit only sander jobs. So I'm
looking for a method to link all the sander (min, heat, density and equil)
jobs in one sander input where I can give initial prmtop and inpcrd files
and the jobs can run sequentially.

Please find time and see if you can suggest some solution to the same.

Thanks in advance...