Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA binding calculations

From: Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 18:06:20 -0400

If you did the calculation on one frame, then the standard deviation and
standard error of mean would be expected to be zero. If you did the
calculation on more than one frame, then either something went wrong of the
energy values are exactly the same for every single frame.

-Bill

Bill Miller III
Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida