Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA binding calculations

From: shenna shearin <smsheari.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 13:13:13 -0700

My WT complex was simulated for about 40ns. I mutated a residue from the WT
complex and simulated that structure for 5ns.
 I took a snapshot from the last 3ns of data and created 3 complexes in pdb
format. I manually modified one of the complex structures and using leap I
created six gasphase topology and coordinate files for the complex, receptor
and ligand. I already have a solvated complex. I ran MMPBSA in parallel and
serial. I looked into one of the _MMPBSA.mdout files and I saw that for BOND
and VAADWL stars(****) appear. I am not sure if that means I need to
recreate my topology and coordinate files because they are corrupted or do I
need to simulate the complex a little longer. Any suggestions, please?
Thanks.

--
Shenna