Re: [AMBER] pmemd.cuda segmentation fault with iwrap=1 on NVT/NVE

From: Levi Pierce <levipierce.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 14:01:29 -0700

Was this issue resolved? I am experiencing the same thing with a
simple deca-alanine system. I ran with iwrap=0 for 50ns and the water
coordinates eventually get so large the restart file and
md trajectory file get corrupted. I am running the vanilla Amber11
pmemd.cuda version on a GTX480. I can send along any files that might
be helpful...

Thanks,
~Levi