Re: [AMBER] regarding forcefield for rna

From: Jiri Sponer <sponer.ncbr.chemi.muni.cz>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 20:30:52 +0200 (MEST)

Yes, I agree. We have used them in our first
G-DNA papers Spackova et al JACS 1999 and 2001, as
explicitely stated. These are good for G-stem, especially Na+.
Refs. 5a and 3a in our studies, respectively.
Later I have got confused by the ion literature a little,
there are too many parametrizations.
Jiri