Re: [AMBER] Error while compiling AT1.4 on OS X

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 14:07:29 +0200

First of all, thank you very much for your help.

Second, no my Makefile in /AmberTools/src/ only contained one row with no meaning. It did not look anything like what you showed me.

I guessed that this must have something to do with it, but since I got no registered errors I could not figure out why it was empty. So i guess the short answer is no, it doesn't seem to have changed at all.

Any ideas?

Best regards
Gustaf