Re: [AMBER] about ewald error estimate

From: Navanath Kumbhar <nmkumbhar.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 22:26:53 +0530

Dear sir,

Thank you for your early reply, i have made changes in my input files and
run after equilibration, i got same error as like of that previous: Ewald
error estimate: 0.4278E-04

My input file is here,

100ps of md
&cntrl
imin=0,
irest=1,
ntx=7,
ntb=2,
pres0=1,
ntp=1,
taup=0.2,
cut=10,
ntr=0,
ntc=2,
ntf=2,
tempi=300.0,
temp0=300.0,
ntt=3,
gamma_ln=1.0,
nstlim=50000, dt=0.002,
ntpr=500, ntwx=500, ntwr=10000
/

I have attached output file for this input.

So please see and give me suggestion to solve this problem.

Thanks and great regards
from
Navanth Kumbhar