Re: [AMBER] The err of sander.PUPIL

From: Joan Torras <torras.euetii.upc.edu>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 20:37:09 +0200

Hello,
Those symbols are defined externally in the libPUPIL library and they
belongs to the libPUPILBlind library. It seams that your linking command
does not reach the proper library.
Have you already execute the stub tests in PUPIL before goes to
sander-PUPIL interface ?. This will allow you to check if the data
exchange through those libraries are running correctly.
Also, you can try both, add the $PUPIL_PATH/lib path to the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable, and add the full path to
libPUPIL.so and libPUPILBlind.so libraries keeping their order in the
Makefile, and recompile.

    Regards,

Joan

En/na Aurum Bai ha escrit: