[AMBER] Re: gb working but not pb & gives No potential terms in sander output! error

From: Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 07:15:30 -0400

You are running out of available memory to perform the PB calculation. I
would suggest you increase the amount of memory allocated to this
calculation. If this is not a possibility for you, then you can decrease
'fillratio' from 4 (default) to 2 which will utilize less memory, but this
may cause a different error during the ligand PB calculation.

Good luck!

-Bill

--
Bill Miller III