Re: [AMBER] Thr -> Met in TI calculation

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 09:45:34 -0400

Hello,

See the amber tutorials http://ambermd.org/tutorials/ . There is a
tutorial, Advanced 9 (http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial9/) that
specifically deals with setting up (and running!) TI simulations to use soft
core potentials. Both the manual and these tutorials can offer a great deal
more instruction and advice than any response on a mailing list can, so it
would probably be a good idea to check those sources first before consulting
the list.

Good luck!
Jason

2010/6/5 fancy2012 <fancy2012.yeah.net>

> Dear amber users,
>
> I want to calculate the relative binding free energy between a small
> molecule binding to a protein of Wild Type and Thr -> Met using TI, so how
> should I prepare the two topology files of the protein (both WT and Thr ->
> Met)? Any suggestions will be highly appreciated?
>
> All the best,
> fancy

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida