[AMBER] Re: Error: No potential terms in sander output!

From: Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 07:47:51 -0400

Your ligand is just one residue, right? If this is the case, then MMPBSA.py
should be able to guess the receptor_mask and ligand_mask without you
specifying it. If MMPBSA.py cannot guess the masks with a one residue
ligand, then more than likely there is an inconsistency with the prmtop
files.

The error that you are now getting means that the sander calculations (GB
and PB) did not actually calculate any energies. The reason for this error
is probably a sander error that should be near the end of the
_MMPBSA_*.mdout files. This should have a sander error message that will be
helpful. You also might want to check the STDOUT and STDERR files for any
possibly important messages that got printed there.

Good luck!

-Bill

--
Bill Miller III