Re: [AMBER] Is it possible to plot RMSd VS residue number for a protein?

From: M. Reza Ganjalikhany <ganjalikhany.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 17:27:20 +0100

Hi Homa,

I'm not sure that they are the same value.
There are papers in which RMSF and also RMSD of each residue have been
reported separately!!

please take a look at following papers:

1- Mol. Biol. (2003) 327, 745–757: Protein Dynamics in a Family of
Laboratory Evolved Thermophilic Enzymes.

2- Biophysical Chemistry 78 (1999) 247-257: Long-term molecular dynamics
simulation of copper azurin: structure, dynamics and functionality

3- Phys. Biol. *2 *(2005) S137–S147: Protein flexibility using constraints
from molecular dynamics simulations.
Many thanks,
M. Reza