RE: [AMBER] "go" keyword in ptraj

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 06:43:10 -0700

Hi Ben,

I believe the go command is really only of any use when you are running
ptraj interactively, as opposed to feeding it a script on standard in. If
you run it interactively I think you can just queue up commands by typing
them and it only runs when you type go. This is as opposed to when you feed
it a script in which the 'go' is effectively implicit when it gets to the
end of the piped file.

I hope that helps.

All the best
Ross