Re: [AMBER] a possible typo bug while building pmemd with mpi

From: Ben Roberts <roberts.qtp.ufl.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 13:13:56 -0400

If you have macports, you could install dos2unix from there. It installs a thing called "mac2unix" (yes, the names are different) in /opt/local/bin.

[user.computer dir]$ sudo port install dos2unix

should do what you want.

Then, you can convert a file using:

[user.computer dir]$ mac2unix foo.txt

which will convert the line endings in place.

The program dos2unix, for those files that have passed through Windows, is included in the "dos2unix" port as well.

Cheers,
Ben