Re: [AMBER] about skinnb

From: liu junjun <ljjlp03.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 15:05:21 -0400

Hi Bob,

Thank you for your kind explanation. But I still have question. The manual
says:
1. nonbonded list is extended to cut + skinnb
2. van der Waals and direct electrostatic interactions are truncated at cut

If nonbond list is extended to cut+skinnb, then how could nonbond
interactions be truncated at cut? As I understand by reading subroutine
"get_nb_energy", the nonbond energies are calculated by reading whaterever
in the nonbond list, which means the nonbond interactions are truncated also
at cut+skinnb. Is this correct?

Thanks!

Junjun