Re: [AMBER] Error: Sander output is missing values

From: Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 07:36:52 -0400

What file(s) did you get these errors from? Do the mdout files have any
errors in them? The ************* for VDWAALS energy is usually indicative
of an inconsistency in the prmtop files. You should check to make sure that
all the prmtop files you provided match with the masks that you set in the
&general namelist. A good way to check this is to use the prmtops to
visualize the mdcrd complex, receptor, and ligand mdcrds that MMPBSA.py
creates. Also make sure the solvated prmtop you provided is consistent with
the trajectory that you provided in the command line after the '-y' flag.

I hope that helps.

-Bill